FTU Advanced Minneapolis, MN
2020 American Blvd. East
Frequent Traveler University teaches travelers the tips, tricks and methods to travel cheaper, better, and more creatively. Our first ever Minneapolis event is June 9-11, 2017.
FTU Advanced is our most popular format, combining in-depth travel and manufactured spending sessions.
- Maximizing Airline Miles in 2017
- Maximizing Hotel Programs in 2017
- Top-Tier Delta Status Through Credit Card Spend
- Finding Local Manufactured Spending Strategies
- Booking the Cheapest Flights Possible
- …and more!
- Rudy Maxa of Rudy Maxa’s World is host and executive producer of 95 television episodes on the world’s great destinations that air on public television stations nationwide and Travel Channel International.
- Gary Arndt of Everything Everywhere is an award winning travel photographer who has visited over 110 countries and all 7 continents.
- Twin Cities Travel Hacking Group share about the local travel hacking scene
- FlyerTalkers of MSP share their power traveler tips
- NWA Retirees share their stories from the skies
This ticket is non-refundable.
Important Note Regarding Refunds and Transfers:
NOTE: We realize plans can change. You may transfer your ticket to another individual no later than 4 days prior to the start of the event for a fee of $25, but no refunds will be provided. Please ensure you are purchasing the correct ticket type -- FTU Saturday only or FTU All Access Pass -- before you complete your order.
June 10, 2017
June 11, 2017
All-Access Weekend Tickets include:
Saturday Only Ticket includes:
- All sessions & social events
- Coffee and tea on Saturday and Sunday morning
- Plated lunch on Saturday and Sunday
- Welcome cocktail social hour on Friday for full weekend ticket holders
- Complimentary internet in the conference rooms
Activities on Friday and Sunday are not included in this ticket type.Sessions begin at 9AM Saturday and conclude at 5PM on Sunday.
- Plated lunch
- Internet and all sessions on Saturday (only).
You should attend this event if you:
Frequent Traveler University is attended by hobbyists, business owners, bloggers, consultants, students, and anyone else who loves to travel. Attendees range from the novice who is brand new to miles and points to the savvy manufactured spend power churner.
- Know all the basics about miles and points, and are ready to take it to the next level.
- You desire to earn huge amounts of miles and points.
- You desire to save big bucks on your travel.
- You want to understand and learn more about manufactured spending.
Our host for this weekend is the Marriott Minneapolis Airport, which is offering a $105 per night group rate for single/double occupancy. For discounted room reservations, please call 800-228-9290 and ask for the Frequent Traveler University discount.
Marriott Minneapolis Airport
2020 American Blvd. East,Bloomington, MN 55425
All attendees will have internet access in the conference rooms and we encourage you to bring your laptop or tablet along for hands-on training, though we don’t permit audio or visual recording of our sessions.
How do I get a ticket? There are a limited number of full weekend tickets available for sale at the price of $249. There will also be a limited number of Saturday-only tickets at $149 — great for locals or those who can’t make the entire weekend. FTU Advanced sell out quickly, so get your ticket before it’s too late!
Come join us at FTU Advanced in Minneapolis!
Terms & Conditions:
Photography, Recording, Live Streaming, and Videotaping. Attendees may not record or broadcast audio or video of sessions at the Frequent Traveler University. Attendees may take handwritten notes of the presentations.All intellectual property rights in and to the FTU, the FTU content, and all materials distributed at or in connection with the FTU are owned and/or licensed by the FTEF, the FTU sponsors and/or Speakers presenting at the FTU.You may not use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce any audio, visual, or written content, any presentation, and/or any trademarks or other trade names appearing at the FTU, in any FTU content or in any materials distributed at or in connection with the FTU for any reason without the prior written permission of the FTEF and the Speakers. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to vest in you any legal or beneficial right in or to any intellectual property rights owned or used under license by the FTEF, nor does this Agreement grant to you any right or license to any other intellectual property rights of FTEF, Sponsors and/or Speakers, all of which shall at all times remain the exclusive property of their respective owners.In addition to the requirements and prohibitions set forth herein, the FTEF may also exclude any prospective attendee from registering for or attending any FTU, if in the FTEF’s sole discretion the prospective attendee has violated or intends to violate the terms of this agreement. Furthermore, the FTEF reserves the right to cancel, in its sole discretion, any attendee’s registration upon refund of the admission fees paid to the FTEF; provided, however, that if an attendee is cancelled for violating any prohibition or requirement set forth in herein, the FTEF may retain all fees paid. Attendees observed violating these prohibitions during an FTU will receive a verbal warning upon the first instance and will be removed from the FTU upon the second violation.Furthermore, the FTEF and the Speakers retain the right to pursue other remedies for violations herein in accordance with any Federal, State or local laws related to the misappropriation of intellectual property.