What is it?
- The Frequent Traveler University was established in 2010 to help travelers of the world extract the maximum value from their frequent flyer and frequent guest programs.
- 30+ events and 12.000+ travelers later, the Frequent Traveler University is the leading authority in North America in frequent travel and loyalty education.
- In 2018, the Frequent Traveler University is heading to London for a focus on value for UK based travelers.
What you can expect
- We have assembled a list of leading travel experts, points connoisseurs and money saving gurus from around the world to lead over 20 sessions during the 2-day workshops.
- You will hear from both local and international speakers who will share their expertise, tricks and skills that will help you extract more from your program and your travel purchases.
- You will have the opportunity to ask questions about your specific circumstances in both a group and one-to-one format, to find out how you can make that next step in your travel goals.
- You will hear stories, testimonials and adventures from our road warrior speakers.
- You will meet fellow London and UK based travelers, and be part of the UKs inaugural Frequent Traveler University.
- You can enjoy a fully catered day with your new fellow travelers, speakers and the Frequent Traveler University team.
What sessions you can attend
- How to earn British Airways Avios whether you fly or not.
- How to earn Virgin Atlantic Flying Club miles whether you fly or not.
- Earn British Airways Executive Club elite status and maximize benefits.
- Earn Virgin Atlantic Flying Club elite status and maximize benefits.
- Best British Airways reward flights and reward options.
- Best Virgin Atlantic rewards flights and reward options.
- Using miles for the most incredible first class and business class flights.
- Should you be a member of an international frequent flyer program instead?
- Maximizing hotel loyalty programs for UK Travellers.
- Using hotel points for lavish accommodation at luxury hotels and resorts.
- The best UK rewards credit cards.
- …and more!
What you will learn
- Understand how using global airline alliances can get you higher tier status with your preferred airline.
- Learn how adapting your weekly shopping plans can bring you closer to free international holidays.
- Discover how you can be called for free upgrades to business and first class every time you fly.
- Enjoy upgrades to suites at internationally recognized hotel brands when you check in.
- Learn how you can stay at centrally located 5-star hotels for under £50.
What does it cost?
Tickets are currently available at £249 with an early bird discount of £100 off the standard price.
Your discounted ticket of £149 (available till March 30th) will give you:
- Entrance to all seminars.
- Full catering, including light breakfast, break food, full lunch and coffee/tea throughout the day.
- Event will take place at Renaissance LHR May 12th and 13th.
- The first 50 who signs up will be treated to dinner at Madhu’s Heathrow on Saturday night.
For less than the price of a return flight from London to Glasgow, you can discover how to be sipping champagne in the lounge before your first class flight to the destination of your dreams!