Daraius Dubash has earned and redeemed millions of airline miles and hotel points – most of which he acquired for free and without flying in airplanes or staying in hotels.
Daraius writes the Million Mile Secrets blog to show time-starved people how they too can acquire airline miles and hotel points, and travel very comfortably to see the world, for a fraction of what they would otherwise pay for such travels.
Daraius believes that everyone can use airline and hotel loyalty points to travel for free – whether it is a trip in First Class to Thailand or a family visit to grandma in Florida.
By reading Million Mile Secrets you will learn Daraius’ secrets to fly for much less, stay in wonderful hotels for much less, and rent cars for much less than retail price.
Like Daraius, you will learn how to have Big Travel with Small Money. You will find all the information to start collecting and using miles & points for your travel, easily arranged, on Million Mile Secrets.
Daraius has visited over 30 countries in 6 out of 7 continents, and has flown on International First Class (where tickets costs about $20,000 per ticket) to Europe, Asia, and the US, many times for virtually no money. He uses his expertise and specialized tools to help his blog readers and his family travel and experience the world for less.
As a former Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Daraius roamed the world, as an auditor for a Fortune 500 company, to ensure that rules, regulations, and policies were enforced. He also prepared many tax returns as a volunteer with the AARP.
Daraius now uses his ability to interpret complicated airline rules and marketing promotions – honed from mastering complex accounting rules – to make the most of airline, hotel, and rental car promotions.
Daraius currently has an exciting career in Global Marketing for a Fortune 500 Consumer Product Company, and has an MBA from the Kellogg School of Management and a Master’s in Engineering Management from the McCormick School of Engineering at Northwestern University.
In his spare time, Daraius loves to plan his future travels and plot on how to increase his stash of miles and points (currently over 3 million). He loves listening to classical music, reading non-fiction (history and biography), eating good ethnic food, and taking long walks.
FACULTY FACTOID: I used to teach Hap-Ki-Do and Tae-Kwon-Do, I’ve eaten a whole jar of Nutella in one session in front of the computer, and I don’t like peanuts.Go back
- May 1, 2016, 16:15FTU Signature Event Vegas
- May 1, 2016, 14:45FTU Signature Event Vegas
- May 1, 2016, 13:15FTU Signature Event Vegas
- May 1, 2016, 08:00FTU Signature Event Vegas
- April 29, 2016, 18:00FTU Signature Event Vegas
- April 19, 2015, 14:30USA TODAY FTU | Dallas
- April 19, 2015, 13:00USA TODAY FTU | Dallas
- April 19, 2015, 10:30USA TODAY FTU | Dallas
- April 18, 2015, 10:45USA TODAY FTU | Dallas
- December 7, 2014, 14:45USA TODAY Travel FTU | Washington, DC
- December 7, 2014, 13:15USA TODAY Travel FTU | Washington, DC
- December 7, 2014, 10:30USA TODAY Travel FTU Advanced | Washington, DC
- December 6, 2014, 13:30USA TODAY Travel FTU | Washington, DC
- December 6, 2014, 09:20USA TODAY Travel FTU | Washington, DC
- September 28, 2014, 13:00FTU Advanced | Chicago (Sept)
- September 28, 2014, 09:30FTU Advanced | Chicago (Sept)
- September 27, 2014, 14:45FTU Advanced | Chicago (Sept)
- September 27, 2014, 09:30FTU Advanced | Chicago (Sept)
- April 26, 2014, 14:45FTU | Seattle
- April 26, 2014, 09:15FTU | Seattle