You can find Sven at pretty much any major event in Belgium, but travelling to other countries isn’t part of the job however. Still, he easily manages to travel well over 100.000 miles per year, most of it in Business – or preferably First Class. He takes at least one trip each month: Washington for the weekend, few days in Beijing, holiday in Cape Town, Rome for a day… New cities and cultures absolutely entice him.
It all began by reading a blog and then another one and another one. What started as a curiosity to see a bit more of the world, rapidly turned into a healthy obsession, a lifetime hobby. Probably one of the best hobbies in the world: frequent traveler.
His knowledge of miles & points has set the groundwork to be able to live the dream, on his blog SVEN.LUCKERMANS he talks about some truly unique experiences. He sees “bucket list” as a dirty word. “Why not now”, he asks?
Miles and More, Miles & Smiles, IHG, Hyatt, …he’s the guy who actually reads the terms & conditions of their programs. But the thing he likes most? Piecing an itinerary together from scratch!
Faculty Factoid: I used to feel a bit uncomfortable during a flight, Mr. Lobster & Mrs. Krug changed that for me.Go back
- June 11, 2016, 11:00FTU | Berlin
- June 11, 2016, 09:15
(English) Optimizing SPG + Sven SPG (“Glamorous”) Life! and IHG Techniques and Insights + Luxury Hotel discount techniquesFTU | Berlin
- June 10, 2016, 18:30FTU | Berlin
- October 18, 2015, 10:15FTU | Oslo
- October 18, 2015, 08:30FTU | Oslo
- October 17, 2015, 14:00FTU | Oslo
- October 17, 2015, 09:00FTU | Oslo
- November 23, 2014, 14:15FTU | Amsterdam
- November 23, 2014, 13:00FTU | Amsterdam
- November 23, 2014, 09:00FTU | Amsterdam
- November 22, 2014, 13:00FTU | Amsterdam
- November 22, 2014, 10:45FTU | Amsterdam
- November 22, 2014, 09:30FTU | Amsterdam