Do you know how many miles you have and what airlines you can use them on? Have you ever been frustrated by trying to book a reward ticket? Do you wonder if you could get more out of the miles that you’re using, but don’t know how? Airline and hotel loyalty programs are extremely popular but poorly understood by most of their users. Many members amass miles and points and struggle to redeem them at all, let alone get the best possible value from them.
Loyalty programs reward knowledgeable consumers; understanding the ins and outs of the loyalty system and how it interacts with other elements of travel booking is key to making the best use of your miles and points without breaking the bank.
Our goal is to teach you how to earn more miles, whether through travel or special offers, such as credit cards and double-points deals, and how to use those miles to your advantage. Our events provide options for all skill levels, from those who are wondering how to use their points for the first time, to those who have traveled around the world on points and are wondering how to do even more. Our instructors will share their insights into making miles work for you so that you can travel more and spend less.
At our two day events, attendees hear from some of the world’s best-known travel bloggers and industry experts about how they stay within budget while maximizing their travel opportunities. You’ll leave the weekend with a better understanding of the loyalty programs you care about, as well as a variety of tips and tricks to make your miles take you further.
Outside of the classroom, there are social events and informal get togethers where you can meet new friends that share your passion for travel and points.
Why Attend an FTU?
- You’ve got frequent flyer miles, points, or other rewards and don’t know how to spend them.
- You want to know how to fly first and business class at a reduced price or for free.
- You want to explore the world, see new places and learn the best things to do and see across the globe.
- Learn how to react to irregular operations, find last minute seats and more savvy traveler tips.
- Find tips, tricks and deals to make your travels cheaper.
- You’ve amassed a lot of frequent flyer miles, and want to network with other like minded people to travel with.
The benefit you get from attending will far outweigh the cost of coming, and a majority of our participants fly in from various cities around the world to hear our expert speakers share their knowledge.